Our goal is always to provide you expert service and excellent value.
PATENT SERVICE TERMS
- For many types of patent services, at our discretion, we may offer fixed fee ( flat fee ) services. Fixed fees may not be available for all patent services, especially when more complex inventions are involved.
- To obtain a no obligation fixed fee quote or hourly rate quote for patent services, please provide us a full disclosure of your invention (if you have not yet filed a patent application for the invention yet), If you have already filed any patent applications for your invention, please provide us the full record of USPTO actions for your invention.
- If possible, please provide us your patent documents by emailing us PDF files. If you’re concerned about email security, you may either fax us your patent documents, or else using a shareware utility you can create an encrypted .exe file containing the PDF files. You can then email us the .exe file, and provide us the password by telephone.
- Our hourly rate fees or fixed fees (when available), represent our professional fees for drafting and filing your USPTO patent documents. Our fixed fees usually do NOT include preparation of your patent drawings, USPTO filing or prosecution fees, patent issuance or maintenance fees, out-of pocket expenses, mailing or electronic filing fees, patent search fees (if requested), etc.
- Our hourly rate fees or fixed fees (when available) for preparing provisional or non-provisional patent applications only include drafting and initially filing your patent application(s). Prosecuting and obtaining your patent in the USPTO will most likely require further responses to USPTO USPTO office actions and filing additional documents in the USPTO. Our hourly rate or fixed fees do not include any further patent prosecution services which might be required after the initial filing of your patent application.
PATENT SERVICE GENERAL TERMS:
- If you operate a business enterprise or non-profit organization, we may at our discretion meet you in the NY/NJ area to discuss your invention, at no charge for the initial meeting.
- For biomedicine, pharmaceutical, or chemical inventions, please consider submitting your invention to a large patent law firm with PHDs on staff.
- All communications between us will normally be by either telephone or email. Personal meetings in our offices, or visits to your premises are not included in our fixed fees or hourly rate services.
- The normal completion time to draft and file provisional patent applications will usually be around two weeks, but in unusual circumstances up to four weeks may be required. The normal completion time to draft and file Non-Provisional patent applications will usually be around three to four weeks, but in unusual circumstances up to eight weeks may be required. Completion times are estimates and assume all required materials and all required payments have been delivered to us.
- Under our terms of service for Provisional patent applications, should you decide to file a Non-Provisional patent application based on your Provisional application, Accupatents will bear no responsibility for filing your Non-Provisional patent application until and unless another Engagement Letter is signed by both parties (with sufficient time before expiration of the one year deadline), and Accupatents receives the required payments to file the Non-Provisional application.
- Our fixed fee or hourly rate patent agent services do NOT include preparation of your patent drawings, USPTO filing or prosecution fees, patent issuance or maintenance fees, out-of pocket expenses, mailing or electronic filing fees, patent search fees (if requested), etc.
- We are committed to full honesty and integrity in dealing with our clients. We never misrepresent any facts or mislead you as to the obstacles you might encounter in attempting to patent your invention, in order to facillitate business from you. We look forward to assisting you!
PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS
After receiving, reviewing, and signing your Engagement Letter (for patent applications), please send payments to us by any of the following methods:
- By Paypal: Please send your payments to our email address below using the secure online payment processor at PayPal.com.
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
Phone: (862) 290-3470
Our Business Principles
- Provide you the best value we can for your investment in time and money to obtain a patent
- We are committed to full honesty and integrity in dealing with our clients. We never misrepresent any facts or mislead you in regard to any issues
- As a registered patent agent, I am bound by the non-disclosures rules mandated by the US Patent and Trademark Office
- We look forward to assisting you!
We are a NY-NYC Area | NJ Patent Agent , but we Service Clients Anywhere in the US
Accupatents Is Committed To:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Expert, Friendly Service
- Affordable Patents
- Flat Rates – Fixed Fees for Many Projects